Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Schwan's.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs schwan's country sausage patties, thawed (12 patties)
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 7 ounces loaf schwan's French baguettes, prepared and sliced (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Saute crumbled sausage over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Add chilies and bell pepper; cook 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and cajun seasoning. Pour into 9x9" baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and serve with sliced french baguette bread.