Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Light eligant quiche colorful diced peppers give it great presentation
- 1⁄2 lb browned ground sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced bell pepper (Green & Red or Yellow Bell)
- 4 finely diced green onions
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half cream or 1 cup condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Line 9" pie pan with pie crust.
- layer browned sausage.
- Beat eggs and cream, mustard and pepper.
- Pour over contents in pie pan.
- Bake 350 deg oven for 50 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- I sometimes add a 4 ounce can of drained mushrooms to the layers if I feel fancy.