Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of my husband's favorite appetizers! Every time I have a party he begs me to make this recipe!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 8 ounces hot pork sausage
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread
- Cook hamburger meat and sausage in pan until no longer pink, drain grease.
- Cut in Velvetta Cheese, then add remaining ingredients.
- Spread 1-2 T. of mixture on each cocktail rye, place on greased baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Great appetizer! My DH sure loved this treat and he usually doesn't get excited over food. Best served warm. Prepared for the 2008 Photo Forum Ground Meat Challenge Event.