1/2 Photos of Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Sam #3's Note:
This tasty dish can also be made with different cheese for new flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausages, drain fat. Cut into bite sized chunks and place in large pot.
- 2Add pasta sauce and water, bring to a boil. Add pasta and bring to a boil again. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover.
- 3Cook for 10 minutes, add vegetables. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in cheeses and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 1417.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 23.8 g