Recipe by MizzNezz
You can use these in pasta dishes. Or put them on a platter and supply toothpicks for great appetizers.
Top Review by Maqua
Just made these ahead for company tomorrow. I will have to run to the store for more ingredients because my husband & I can't quit eating them! These are the Best sausage balls I've ever had. The celery & onions add just the right crunch & flavor. The bisquit mix is just enough to hold them together, but keep them juicy. Try these, they are excellent.
- 1 lb sausage, i like jimmy dean
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper