Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is delicious and easy. Serve it with a salad and french bread.
- 1 (1 lb) package smoked sausage, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- Add the sausauge, potatoes, onions, garlic powder, and pepper to a lightly greased crock pot.
- Toss to combine.
- In another bowl stir together the soup and milk.
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
A nice easy crockpot recipe. I used 2 lbs of fresh peeled and cubed potatoes instead of the frozen hashbrowns. It was really soupy when it was finished, and was not very cheesey. I added about 4 - 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese and that thickened it up and made it more cheesey. Thanx for sharing this easy recipe!
My husband and I really liked this recipe. The only change that I made was that I always add more cheese and garlic powder to recipes that call for them because we love them. I definitely plan to make this again! Especially since it's easy, doesn't have a lot of ingredients and is perfect when you want to spend the day in the yard and not the kitchen!