Recipe by Fluffy
This is delicious and easy. Serve it with a salad and french bread.
Top Review by *Parsley*
A nice easy crockpot recipe. I used 2 lbs of fresh peeled and cubed potatoes instead of the frozen hashbrowns. It was really soupy when it was finished, and was not very cheesey. I added about 4 - 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese and that thickened it up and made it more cheesey. Thanx for sharing this easy recipe!
- 1 (1 lb) package smoked sausage, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk