Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of National Pork Board- Hatfield.
- 10 ounces prepared thin pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 8 ounces hatfield sweet Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled & drained (casing removed)
- 4 ounces mushroom pieces, drained
- Heat oven to 450.
- Spread pizza crust evenly with sauce, one cup cheese, sausage, mushroom, and remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.