1/1 Photo of Cheesy Sausage and Egg Enchiladas
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Another one of my "experiments". It turned out pretty good I think. I didn't know what category to put this under, and I know this isn't true Mexican, but enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet over medium heat, crumble and brown sausage.
- 2Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- 3Return sausage and drippings to skillet.
- 4Add beaten eggs; scramble until desired doneness.
- 5Add 1/2 cup salsa and 1 cup of cheese.
- 6Stir until well blended.
- 7Spread 1 cup of salsa in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 8Place 1/4 cup of meat mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up.
- 9Place tortilla seam side down on salsa.
- 10Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- 11Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sausage and Egg Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (1722 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.8 mg
- Sodium 1027.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.7 g