Cheesy Sauced Cauliflower
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving drippings. Finely chop bacon; set aside.
- Cook green onions in reserved drippings until tender. Blend in flour; gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheddar and gouda cheeses until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and keep sauce warm.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, cooked bacon and butter. Set aside.
- Cook cauliflower in boiling, salted water until just tender. Drain and place in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over cauliflower and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Broil until topping is golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.