- 946.36 ml water
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter
- 2 (277.82 g) box scalloped potatoes mix
- 177.44 ml salsa
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 127.57 g can diced green chilies
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, chredded
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 13x9-inch (or 3-quart casserole) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In saucepan, heat water, milk and margarine to boiling. Stir in 2 pouches potatoes and 2 pouches sauce mix. Stir in salsa, sour cream, chiles and cheese until well blended. Spoon potato mixture into dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired before serving.