Recipe by Chads Cook
I have not tried this recipe. It's from a Sam's Club 100 Days of Summer booklet.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 12 saltine crackers, finely crushed (1/2 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft mexican style finely shredded four cheese, divided
- 1 cup salsa, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients with 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa.
- Press evenly into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Use back of spoon to make indentation in center of each. Place muffin pan on foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until meatloaves are done. Top with remaining salsa and cheese; bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.