Recipe by TasteTester
These roll-ups are quick and easy to make if you use leftover chicken or a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, blend
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- sour cream (optional)
- chopped avocado (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Top each tortilla with salsa and chicken. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
- Arrange tortillas, seam-sides down, in an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with lettuce. Garnish with sour cream, avocado or cilantro, if desired. Serve 2 roll-ups per person.