Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on the back of a Great Value Finely Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese package
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons great value minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons great value olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (28 ounce) cangreat value all natural crushed tomatoes
- great value salt
- great value pure ground black pepper
- 16 ounces great value rotini pasta
- 8 ounces great value finely shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute garlic in oil until tender, about 2 minutes.
- 2. Stir in basil, sugar, and crushed tomatoes; season with salt and pepper and cook 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- 3. While sauce is cooking; cook pasta according to the directions on the box.
- 4. Mix pasta and sauce in a bowl, top with cheese. Serve with a salad and carrot sticks.
Very quick, simple and delicious, what a pleasure!!! I used multi-coloured rotini for a eye-pleasing result. Although I didnt use the actual product suggested here (since we dont get it in this country), I used equivalent products and I'm sure to equally delicious effect! Thank you for a lovely dinner, Elizabeth, made and enjoyed for PRMR tag game