Top Review by Merlot
We went crazy over this dish. Comfort food at its best. I think this would be good with chicken also. Thank you so much for sharing it, Sherri35, and also for the lovely review you gave my recipe.
- 1⁄2 lb rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes, broken up
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rotini as directed on box; drain.
- Cook ground beef, green pepper and onion; drain fat.
- Add tomatoes, bouillon and pepper to ground beef; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in milk, ricotta cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar and rotini.
- Pour into 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.