Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick, easy and different side dish. This is my friend Lisa's recipe. Seems like we make this a lot especially when we have a lot of people to feed. Makes a great potluck, portable dish too! Baking this in a disposable foil pan makes this even easier to take along and leaves no pan to wash!
- 8 cups potatoes, sliced, enough to fill a 10x13 pan
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded or 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- Slice potatoes and place in large baking dish.
- Melt 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, add cream of mushroom soup and diced Rotel tomatoes.
- Heat until cheese and soup are well blended.
- Pour over sliced potatoes.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
I guess I thought these would be more creamy, but they were really dry. The taste was good and I will probably make them again, but I will change up the recipe a bit.
These are delicious and so easy to make. I added salt/pepper to top of potatoes.
Sorry we didn't really care for this too much.