Quick, easy and different side dish. This is my friend Lisa's recipe. Seems like we make this a lot especially when we have a lot of people to feed. Makes a great potluck, portable dish too! Baking this in a disposable foil pan makes this even easier to take along and leaves no pan to wash!
- Slice potatoes and place in large baking dish.
- Melt 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, add cream of mushroom soup and diced Rotel tomatoes.
- Heat until cheese and soup are well blended.
- Pour over sliced potatoes.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.