Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ideal Rolls to have with soup or a snack using those prepared rolls that just need baking in a pkt from the supermarket.. I have also spread some relish or chutney on the rolls before adding the cheese just for a change. We love them both ways.
- 1 cup tasty cheese (grated)
- 8 small bake at home white buffet rolls
- Slice rolls in half horizontally.
- Top bottom halves with grated cheese.
- Replace tops.
- Bake at 220"C for 3 -5 minutes or until golden.
Quick and easy side dishes, we loved these and made them a few times.. Thanks so much for posting your recipe Jen T
OMG so simple to make! Made these to go with homemade chicken soup for the weekend and the guys raved about them. Requests for more this weekend for ice fishing. Definite KEEPER! AUS/NZ Swap 37