Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I didn't see this recipe posted. Wraps are such a nice alternative to using bread to make a sandwich.
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing or 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 8 slices deli roast beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 8 slices American cheese or 8 slices muenster cheese
- additional salad dressing (optional)
- To assemble each wrap, spread 1 warm tortilla with 2 tablespoons salad dressing.
- Layer with 2 slices roast beef, 1 tablespoon onion, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1/2 cup salad greens, and 2 slices cheese.
- Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling. Roll up open end of tortilla toward opposite edge.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each wrap in half on an angle and serve with additional salad dressing if you prefer.
What a great tasting wrap. I like wraps but never think to buy them, when I saw this recipe I had to try it. Mmm good! I omitted the onions, used ranch dressing and it made a wonderful lunch. Good recipe thanks for sharing.
Made these for lunch today and were they ever good! The only change I made was use horseradish sauce (in lieu of blue cheese or rance) and omitted the onions (my DH won't eat them raw). These would be excellent to bring to a pot luck!