Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so easy, but I love having it as a snack. I sometimes omit the nuts.
Make and share this Cheesy Ritz Cracker Melts recipe from Food.com.
- 5 Ritz crackers or 5 Ritz honey butter crackers
- 5 slices kraft cracker cuts sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped walnuts or 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pecans
- Top crackers with cheese and then the walnuts or pecans.
- Place on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on high for 10 seconds or until cheese is melted.
I didn't want to try walnuts on top of that but I thought of trying green olives. And it went well with that. It's very simple to do and perfect for when we're hungry and in a rush. Thanks Lainey. Made for Photo tag