Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
a rachael ray recipe
Make and share this Cheesy Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat and 8-inch pot with a tight-fitting cover over moderate heat.
- Add oil, onion and garlic and sauté, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil. Stir in orzo and return to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until liquid is absorbed and pasta tender.
- Then stir in cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste.