Recipe by Redsie
From Kraft website.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I made this using regular rice & upped the broth to compensate for the extra cooking time required. Loved the idea of using dressing to fry the onions but found once adding the cream cheese the rice went a bit gluggy, still tasted great but the texture wasn't great. Will make this again with the correct rice as stated and then will re-review. Thanks Reds.
- 1 tablespoon zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 ounce light cream, dheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat dressing in small saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 3 minute or until tender.
- Stir in rice, broth and tomatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minute
- Add cheeses and parsley; stir until blended. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minute before serving.