- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (3/4 ounce)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, saute celery and onion for 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender.
- Stir in rice and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine dry milk powder and water.
- Add milk mixture to the celery mixture.
- Mix well to combine.
- Stir cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and lemon pepper into celery mixture.
- Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.