1/3 Photos of Cheesy Rice Casserole
Just came up with this one when my youngest first started eating table foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 9x13" casserole dish.
- 2Bring rice and broth to a boil in a pot. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes.
- 3Stir the peas and carrots into the rice. Cover, and continue cooking 5 minutes. Stir in half of the cheese and transfer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and the crushed crackers.
- 4Bake 40 minutes in preheated oven, until bubbly and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.7
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 688.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 16.9 g