Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on a box of Velveeta.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 lb 2% milk Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Place broccoli and broth in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2% Milk Velveeta; Cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir until prepared cheese product is melted. Make 8 servings, 1/2 cup each.