- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups minute cooked white rice
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn mixed with chopped peppers, red and green, drained
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix cream cheese spread and egg in large bowl until well blended. Stir in rice, corn, 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese and cilantro.
- pour mixture into greased 1 1/2 qt baking dish. sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and lightly browned.