Recipe by jovigirl
This sounds like a really good, simple side dish. Found in the Fall 2005 Kraft Food and Family magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn mixed with chopped peppers, red and green, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 375°F Mix cream cheese and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in rice, corn, 3/4 cup of the cheese, and cilantro.
- Pour mixture into greased 1 1/2-qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is melted and slightly browned.