This is a great hot dip based on a Reuben sandwich. If you are a fan of the sandwich you will adore this appetizer. It is easy to make and smells & tastes wonderful. As it bubbles in the oven the flavor permeates the air. It is easy to make an a welcome addition to a buffet, game day party or any time you need something to serve friends. It is best right out of the oven so transporting is not recommended. Great served with pretzel crackers, if desired ,or serve with Cocktail rye bread slices or both. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 4 ounces deli sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup well-drained sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, if desired for topping (optional)
- 2 whole sliced radishes, if desired for decoration (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9x1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. (Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours if desired.).
- 3Bake about 15 minutes or until bubbly around edge.
- 4Garnish with chives and radishes.
- 5Serve hot with pretzel crackers or cocktail bread.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Reuben Appetizer (Betty Crocker)
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2167.5
- Calories from Fat 1706
- Total Fat 189.5 g
- Saturated Fat 92.2 g
- Cholesterol 542.0 mg
- Sodium 3815.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 83.3 g