Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I always heard that the skin of the potato is very healthy for you but my kids don't eat brown potato skin. For some reason they love red potato with the skin on it and of course all kids love ranch . Once you get the hang of this recipe you can make it in 20 minutes especially if you use precooked bacon. You can salt and pepper this recipe to taste but we like it as is. Lastly this can be served warm or cold
- 3 cups red potatoes, med size 3/4 diced
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 3⁄4 cup celery, 1/4 diced
- 1⁄4 cup fine chopped shallot
- 6 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 diced chives (to garnish)
- 1. In a 2 quart sauce pan add 2 cups water and 1 pk Ranch Season Mix and mix thoroughly.
- 2. Add Red Potatoes to the pan and bring to a low boil and cook until tender about 10 minutes. Drain when done but do not rinse.
- 3. In a mixing bowl add yogurt, mayo, mustard, Hidden Valley Ranch and mix thoroughly.
- 4. Next add to the mixing bowl celery, shallots, bacon, and Parmesan cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- 5. You can wait for the cooked Red Potatoes to cool or add in warm, but gently fold in all potatoes into the mixing bowl and fold in until mixture is consistent. If you like your potato salad more moist you can add a little more ranch dressing.
- 5. Transfer mixture to serving bowl and top with diced chives.