1/1 Photo of Cheesy Red Bliss Garlic Potatoes
So Simple. So delicious. So Inexpensive. You can tweak this recipe in so many ways. I've added red pepper and onions. Left the cheese off for those crazy people that don't like cheese. Switched up spices. It's endless.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice Potatoes 1/4" thick and place in large plastic bag.
- 2Add seasoning packet, red pepper and parmesan cheese.
- 3Use enough olive oil to just coat potatoes and toss.
- 4Refrigerate an hour if possible.
- 5Place in casserole and bake 350 for 45 minutes.
- 6Add shredded cheddar or any good meltable cheese and place back in oven for 5-10 minutes. (if you like golden & harder cook a bit longer before adding cheese).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Red Bliss Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 243.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g