So Simple. So delicious. So Inexpensive. You can tweak this recipe in so many ways. I've added red pepper and onions. Left the cheese off for those crazy people that don't like cheese. Switched up spices. It's endless.
- Slice Potatoes 1/4" thick and place in large plastic bag.
- Add seasoning packet, red pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Use enough olive oil to just coat potatoes and toss.
- Refrigerate an hour if possible.
- Place in casserole and bake 350 for 45 minutes.
- Add shredded cheddar or any good meltable cheese and place back in oven for 5-10 minutes. (if you like golden & harder cook a bit longer before adding cheese).