Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy recipe...This was sent to me in an email from Bridgeford Foods. They sound yummy..
Make and share this Cheesy Ranch Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 count) package Parker House Rolls, dough Thawed
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a 12 cavity muffin tin.
- Place 2 rolls in each cavity.
- Spoon ranch dressing on top of each roll to coat tops.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Let rise in warm area until double in size.
- Bake in Pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and pan to cool on wire rack.
I roll them out, spread ranch over and sprinkle with Cheddar (likr cinnamon bun making style) and bake in a 9" square pan. yum!