Very easy recipe...This was sent to me in an email from Bridgeford Foods. They sound yummy..
Make and share this Cheesy Ranch Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 count) package Parker House Rolls, dough Thawed
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a 12 cavity muffin tin.
- Place 2 rolls in each cavity.
- Spoon ranch dressing on top of each roll to coat tops.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Let rise in warm area until double in size.
- Bake in Pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and pan to cool on wire rack.
I roll them out, spread ranch over and sprinkle with Cheddar (likr cinnamon bun making style) and bake in a 9" square pan. yum!