Recipe by Alison J.
I thought this came from Kraft Canada, but I can't find it to confirm... Regardless, it is a family favourite! Make sure to COVER the potatoes for the first 45 minutes, or else you could end up with a horrible mess!
Top Review by Terri Newell
I used the maximum amount of Ranch given, and still, after only half the bake time it was cooked away and the potatoes were sticking to the pan. I added more Ranch, but still the dish did not turn out for me. At full bake time the potatoes were still slightly too firm [yes, I diced them to recipe spec]. The flavor was okay, but too many problems to make this again.
- 2 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated (I like to blend cheddar with mozzarella or Monterey Jack)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and cube potatoes - you want about 1/2" cube.
- Mix potatoes with ranch dressing and grated cheese, tossing to coat well.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or so. Uncover and continue baking for a further 15 - 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender.