- 1133.98 g southern style hash browns
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 177.44 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 31.75 g envelope ranch dressing mix
- 29.58 ml dried onion
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml melted butter, divided
- 236.59 ml crushed cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the shredded Colby-jack cheese; stir togther 1/4 cup of the melted butter and the crushed crackers in a small bowl; set this aside also.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn potatoes into a lightly greased 9x13" baking pan; top with reserved cheese, and buttered crushed crackers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.