- 2 1⁄2 lbs southern style hash browns
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 cup crushed cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the shredded Colby-jack cheese; stir togther 1/4 cup of the melted butter and the crushed crackers in a small bowl; set this aside also.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn potatoes into a lightly greased 9x13" baking pan; top with reserved cheese, and buttered crushed crackers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.