1/1 Photo of Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake
Deb's Recipes's Note:
Holly Ard's scrumptious recipe which won the Hidden Valley Family Friendly Food Contest held September 2005 at the Utah State Fair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs southern style hash browns
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 cup crushed cracker
- 1Set aside 1/2 cup of the shredded Colby-jack cheese; stir togther 1/4 cup of the melted butter and the crushed crackers in a small bowl; set this aside also.
- 2Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Turn potatoes into a lightly greased 9x13" baking pan; top with reserved cheese, and buttered crushed crackers.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 375° degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 789.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix