Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A new twist on Velveeta and Rotel
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- COMBINE all ingredients in 2-qt. microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 8 minute or until cheese is completely melted, stirring every 2 minute
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables, chips or crackers.
I made this dip for 200 people. It was a big hit. I would recommend it for a small or large event.