Prep 6 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is a great meal for the family, my 4 year old loves it.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Rinse and pat chicken dry.
- In crock, place melted butter and onions; place chicken on top and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Sprinkle dry ranch over that; layer mushrooms and soup on top of that.
- Cook on low 6 hours.
- About 30 mins before serving, stir in Velveeta chunks, and allow to melt. Stir, breaking up chicken a little, and serve over noodles.
- Add parmesan to top of dishes.