- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf frozen garlic bread
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley original ranch cheddar and parmesan dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen bread halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread ¼ cup dressing on each half.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese over each half.
- Place on top rack and bake for 8–10 minutes. Broil for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Serve with extra dressing for dipping.