Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
this is an adopted recipe, I added a couple of things, and came up with this, it is delicious.
- 1133.98 g potatoes, unpeeled, and quartered
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 equal parts
- 283.49 g can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 28.34 g package dry ranch dressing mix
- 118.29 ml bacon, cooked and crumbled
- parsley (optional)
- Place potatoes and onion into a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine nacho cheese, sour cream, and dressing mix, and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 1/2 hours.
- After completion (cooking) add bacon bits and parsley.
Made these tasty potatoes tonight to go with some bbq'd brisket. I didn't have time for the slow cooker so I cooked them on the stove. The only change I made was to use cheddar cheese soup because the grandkids are picky and they don't like spicy food. They really enjoyed the potatoes and so did the adults. Made for PRMR, January, 2013.
The only change I made was to cook the potatoes on the stove top and then added the remainder of the ingredients and cooked until done. We served this with meat loaf and peas.
This was another recipe that was easy to make. I used a can of plain cheddar cheese soup since I could not find the can of Fiesta nacho. (I know it is in the cupboard somewhere) I also used fat-free sour cream to light it up a little. I did top this with some pre-cooked bacon bits. Made for *Please Review My Recipe*