Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
this is an adopted recipe, I added a couple of things, and came up with this, it is delicious.
Make and share this Cheesy Ranch Bacon Slow Cooker Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, unpeeled, and quartered
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 equal parts
- 1 (10 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- parsley (optional)
- Place potatoes and onion into a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine nacho cheese, sour cream, and dressing mix, and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 1/2 hours.
- After completion (cooking) add bacon bits and parsley.
Made these tasty potatoes tonight to go with some bbq'd brisket. I didn't have time for the slow cooker so I cooked them on the stove. The only change I made was to use cheddar cheese soup because the grandkids are picky and they don't like spicy food. They really enjoyed the potatoes and so did the adults. Made for PRMR, January, 2013.
The only change I made was to cook the potatoes on the stove top and then added the remainder of the ingredients and cooked until done. We served this with meat loaf and peas.