Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from a Betty Crocker cookbook called "Great GRilling." The original recipe calls for green chilies instead of green pepper, but I find that the pepper is much tastier. Tastes great when dipped in salsa.
- 14.79 ml green pepper (chopped)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 22.18 ml mayonnaise
- 4 tortillas
- 29.58 ml oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Divide mix into two, and scoop on two tortillas.
- Place the other tortillas on top of the two with the mix.
- Brush corn oil (or whatever you please) on each side of the quesadilla.
- Throw each one on the barbecue for about 5 minutes, or until each one's cheese is melted.
- Dip in salsa.
This filling is great and a nice change from the "cheese only" filling that the kids usually have. I could not get the BBQ started so I just baked these in the oven but I look forward to trying them on the BBQ too. Thanks for sharing :)