Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (26 -28 ounce) jarragu robusto pasta sauce
- 20 (6 1/2 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- In 12-inch skillet brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium high, drain. Stir in chillies and 1/2 cup Ragu pasta sauce; set aside.
- Meanwhile, even brush one side of 4 tortillas, with half of the oil. on cookie sheets, arrange tortillas, oil side down. evenly top with 1/2 of the cheese, beef filling then remaining cheese. top with remaining 4 tortillas, then brush tops with remaining oil.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. to serve, cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. serve with remaining sauce heated.