Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
so easy, even a child can make it
- 1 (283 g) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 slices deli turkey, shaved
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut dough roll in half crosswise.
- Unroll one dough half onto large baking sheet which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread pizza sauce down centre of dough leaving 1/2 inch around the edges.
- Top sauce with mozarella cheese.
- Top half with turkey slices, leaving the other half as cheese only.
- Unfold remaining dough half over filling.
- Crimp edges with fork.
- Cut rectangle in half crosswise.
- Cut each rectangle on diagonal into two pieces, but do NOT separate.
- Brush dough lightly with water, using pastry brush.
- Sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15-19 mins til golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack for 5 minutes.