Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '200 Best Panini Recipes' by Tiffany Collins
Make and share this Cheesy Prosciutto Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with oil.
- Place two slices on a work surface, oiled side down, and evenly layered with prosciutto, Gouda, and mozzarella.
- Cover with top halves, oiled side up, and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.