Delicious cheddary soft pretzels are perfect for a snack, or as a nice change in your lunchbox. Yum. From BettyCrocker.com. No boiling necessary!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease cookie sheet.
- 3Mix all ingredients except egg and coarse salt in medium bowl with fork until soft dough forms.
- 4Smooth dough gently into ball on floured board.
- 5Knead 10 times.
- 6Divide dough in half.
- 7Roll half of dough into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- 8Cut rectangle lengthwise into eight 1-inch strips.
- 9Fold each strip lengthwise in half into 12x1/2-inch strip; pinch edges to seal.
- 10Twist each strip into pretzel shape.
- 11Place seam down on cookie sheet.
- 12Beat egg in small bowl with fork until blended.
- 13Brush pretzels with egg.
- 14Sprinkle lightly with coarse salt.
- 15Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 16Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 17Repeat with remaining half of dough.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 232.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g