Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A combination of potatoes, soup and cheese that is an absolute hit at potlucks or family dinners.
- 2 lbs hash brown potatoes, thawed and broken up
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream (you can use low fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Mix together potatoes, cheese, sour cream, soup, onion, salt and pepper.
- Place in casserole dish top with corn flakes/margarine mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45 - 50 minutes.
Very tasty potatoes! I love the fact that it doesn't call for butter in the potato mixture, just the topping. Cheesy and delicious! Thanks for sharing.