Recipe by Countrywife
Another recipe from DH's college days. Easy, inexpensive, filling. First sauté a bit of chopped onion until limp before the potatoes go in for variety.
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave potatoes if they aren't already baked.
- Chop potatoes and fry a bit over medium heat.
- Crumble the canned corned beef over the potatoes.
- Slice the cheese and arrange artistically over the potatoes and corned beef.
- Cover and let sit until the cheese is melted and everything is hot through.