Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Great potluck dish!
Make and share this Cheesy Potatoes (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 small onions, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- Toss the potatoes and cheese; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine soup, onion, 4 tablespoons butter, salt and pepper; pour over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in sour cream. Toss stuffing cubes and remaining butter; sprinkle over potatoes.
These are wonderful potatoes! I never made it to the sour cream, stuffing cubes, and butter step as my family saw what was cooking, dipped in, and declared them delicious and ready to eat. And they were fabulous! Next time, I'll try to get to the last step before they dip in but how neat that you have this option. Thanks for sharing, Chef PotPie!