- 8 potatoes
- 3⁄4 butter, stick
- 2 cups corn flakes, crumbled
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (15 ounce) chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in bottom 10" ducth oven and add cornflakes into butter. Remove butter and cornflakes to another container.
- Add 3/8" cubed potatoes, with skin on, into dutch oven. Mix milk and soup together and pour over potatoes.
- Arrange grated cheese or slices to cover the potatoes. Sprinkle corn flakes over top.
- Bake on medium high heat, covered.