You can make these in a large heavy disposable foil pan or wrapped in heavy-duty foil and can also be cooked in the oven, you may adjust the amount of cheeses to taste
- 6 medium potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 -2 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup butter (cut into small cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried parsley (or use 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup canned chicken broth
- Prepare a 20 x 20-inch piece of heavy-duty foil or a 13 x 9-inch disposable foil pan (I prefer to make these in a pan).
- Generously spray the inside of the foil or pan with cooking spray.
- Toss the potatoes with sliced onions and Parmesan cheese (if using) then place on top and in the middle part of the foil, or place into the foil pan.
- Sprinkle the butter cubes over the potatoes.
- In a bowl combine cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder; sprinkle over the potatoes and onions.
- Slightly wrap up the ends of the foil then drizzle the broth over the top of the mixture.
- Seal up the foil completely.
- Make one or two very small pin-holes in the top of the foil to allow heat to escape (or cover the foil pan tightly with a sheet of foil, then make a small hole/s in the top of the foil).
- Place the foil packet or foil pan on the grill, cover with the grilling lid and cook for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.