Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Quick, easy and delicious baked ham,cheese and potato casserole. Great way to use leftover ham. Perfect make ahead for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. Freezes and reheats well.
- 566.99 g Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 8 large eggs
- 177.44 ml milk
- 453.59 g ham (chopped)
- 453.59 g cheese (shredded, your choice, sharp cheddar works well)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray with cooking oil or butter 13 x 9 inch pan.
- In large bowl,whip eggs and milk.
- Add chopped ham, cheese, and potatoes.
- Mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes and serve.