- 2 lbs hash browns
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and thaw hashbrowns.
- Melt 1 stick of margarine, then mix in hashbrowns and onion.
- Put into 9x13 pan.
- Mix cheese whiz, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup and heat in a saucepan until cheese is melted.
- Pour cheese mixture over potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt the other stick of margarine and mix with corn flakes.
- Sprinkle corn flake mixture over potatoes and bake another 20 minutes.